The new 200 Amp AlphaTIG 203XI, features digital control board technology coupled to a large, high visibility LCD color display. The AlphaTIG 203XI delivers pro-level features in an economical package that out performs similarly equipped models from competitors. The AlphaTIG 203XI features include fully adjustable AC frequency and AC balance settings which improve penetration, tungsten life, arc cone and etching width. It also includes pulse in AC and DC modes, which allows the user to minimize warping from heat distortion and to control puddle width and melt through. The new Rapid Set function is a valuable tool for both professionals and novices alike by providing a pre-programmed range of Amperage for a particular job based off the tungsten size and metal thickness provided by the user. Rapid Set functions in Stick mode as well. Simply choose the class of welding electrode (E6011, E7018 etc.) rod and diameter and a preset range amps will automatically be provided. The 2T/4T Sequencer function allows the unit to be used with a remote switch, enabling it to control and cycle programmable functions such as pre/post flow control, and start/end amps without the use of a foot pedal. This is especially helpful for welding out of position or wherever a foot pedal may not be useful. The new Alpha TIG 203XI is an excellent choice for the for the professional fabricator or novice welder. It features the performance demanded by the professional, but delivers it on a budget of a beginner.
Don't forget the industrial standard 3 year parts and labor warranty.
- AC/DC TIG and AC/DC Stick
- High visibility LCD screen
- Digitally controlled functions and features
- Rapid Set Function for TIG and Stick(Synergic Type Feature)
- Water Cooler power outlet on rear panel
- Powerful 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder
- Adjustable AC TIG and Stick frequency
- Capable of handling most welding applications
- High Frequency Start and Lift start for TIG
- Powerful 150A TIG/125A Stick output on 120v
- 200 Amp TIG/ 180A Stick output on 240v
- 60% duty cycle at 200 amps
- Pulse frequency 0.5 to 250Hz, DC and 150Hz, AC
- 2T/4T function
Notice: Min/Max capabilities are based on best industry practice. As you near or above these settings, a multi-pass technique should be used.
Maximum 120V: 3/16"
Maximum 240V: 5/16"
Practical Multi-pass Limit: 1/2"
Maximum 120V: 1/8"
Maximum 240V: 1/4"
Practical Multi-pass Limit: 3/8"
What's in the Box:
- Alpha TIG 203XI Power Source
- Nova Rotaflex 9/17 TIG Torch (12.5ft, 35-70 DINSE Connection, 9mm Quick Connect and a Torch Switch for 2T/4T operation)
- 250A Stick Electrode Holder (9ft)
- Work Clamp (6ft)
- Nova Foot Pedal (15 ft Cord)
- Floating Ball Type Billet Brass Argon Regulator
- 240V to 120v Plug Adapter (NEMA 6-50R to NEMA 15-5P)
- Basic Consumable Kit (does not include tungsten)
Processes : AC and DC TIG with pulse in AC and in DC, AC and DC Stick
Rated Electrical Input: 120/ 240v 50/60 Hz
Minimum Amp Start On DC/AC: 5A/20A
TIG(GTAW) Duty Cycle (240V): 200 A, 18 V @ 60% Duty Cycle @ 40° C
TIG/Stick Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 75V
STICK (SMAW) Duty Cycle (240V): 180 A, 27.2 V @ 35% Duty Cycle @ 40° C
MAX Inrush Amps: 120V: 35A, 240V: 31A
Effective Rated Amps: 120V: 24A, 240V: 23A
TIG Start type: High Frequency and Lift Start (non live trigger/pedal actuated)
2T/4T Torch Trigger Panel Control Sequencer: Yes
Start Amps(2t/4t Trigger Function): 5(20)-200A
End Amps(2t/4t Trigger Function): 5(20)-200A
Pre Flow Time for Gas: 0-10 Seconds
Post Flow Time for Gas: 0-10 Seconds
Up-Slope Time (Ramp Up): 0-10 Seconds
Down Slope Time (Ramp Down): 0-25 Seconds
AC Balance Control: 20-80% of Electrode Positive
AC Frequency Control: 20-200 Hz
Pulse Frequency Range: AC: .5-150Hz; DC: .5-250Hz
Pulse Amp Control: 5-95% of Welding Amps
Pulse Time ON/ Pulse Width Ratio: 10-90% of Pulse Amps
Weight: 40 lb
Dimensions: 22 in × 9.25 in × 17.5 in
Download the AlphaTIG 203Xi User Manual